Earlier this spring in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic, the United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley along with the Muransky Companies Bass Classic committee decided to cancel the 2020 Muransky Companies Bass Classic.
However, since the United Way relies heavily on this annual fundraiser, our committee has decided to plan a 2020 Muransky Companies Bass Classic Rally on September 26 and September 27. The Rally will not be a tournament. Rather, it will be an opportunity to enjoy a day of fun fishing on Evans Lake. This event will be invite-only to those who have participated in our Muransky Companies Bass Classic in the past and new supporters who signed up this year.
We invite our supporters – pros, ams and judges – to take part in this Rally. In partnership with Aqua Ohio, they will open Evans Lake up to us on September 26 and 27. For a donation of $100 per person on the boat, with a limit of three people per boat, you will be able to fish the lake for the day. Children under 16 may fish free if they are accompanied by an adult who donates. If you wish to fish both Saturday and Sunday, the donation fee will be $150.
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 & SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
- 7:30AM TO 4:00PM (MUST BE OFF THE WATER BY 4:00PM)
- EVANS LAKE
- $100 PER PERSON FOR ONE DAY
- $150 PER PERSON FOR BOTH DAYS
- LIMIT OF THREE PARTICIPANTS ON EACH BOAT
- UNDER 16 FREE WITH A DONATING ADULT
- PRE-REGISTER AND PRE-PAYMENT ONLY. NO REGISTRATION OR PAYMENTS ACCEPTED THE DAY OF EVENT.
- EVERYTHING DUE ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- RAIN OR SHINE. NO REFUNDS UNLESS THE RALLY IS CANCELLED BY AQUA OHIO, UNITED WAY, OR DUE TO COVID 19.
- This event will be a day to rally around the United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley to show support for the organization, which has been working tirelessly since the Coronavirus Pandemic took hold of the Mahoning Valley. All the money raised will be used to support the United Way’s efforts as we respond and recover from all the effects of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- You must pre-register with the United Way and payment must be received before the Rally. You will also be required to sign Aqua Ohio’s waiver to be on their water, just like you would do for the tournament.
- There is a capacity each day. Once it is full, we can start a waiting list but once it is full there is no guarantee you will be able to fish.
- You must provide your own boat. We will not be pairing anglers up this year, since it is just a rally. If you do want to fish, but don’t have a boat, you can contact Roxann Sebest or Jack Wollitz to discuss any options.
- You’ll receive a Rally t-shirt and goodie bag this year at the ramp. And we will provide pizza at the end of the day for you to take with you as you leave.
- FILL OUT THE AQUA OHIO WAIVER ONLINE. CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT.
- EMAIL ROXANN SEBEST TO REGISTER, RSEBEST@YMVUNITEDWAY.ORG